Connection Failure
Annual Giving Campaign
Pass It On Project (formerly Love Indeed Servathon)
Boots & Bandana Benefit Auction
Legacy Partners for Christian Education
Warriors ARISE Alliance
Giving to Grace Christian School
"Fundraising is a subject we seldom think about from a spiritual perspective. We may think of fundraising as a necessary but unpleasant activity to support spiritual things [but] from beginning to end, fundraising as a ministry is grounded in prayer and undertaken in gratitude." (Nouwen, H.J.M. "A Spirituality of Fundraising" 2010).

Amen! Admittedly, the term "fundraising" often conjures negative reactions but it doesn't have to. At Grace Christian School (GCS), we see fundraising as one of the means to invite Christians to partner with us as we steward resources given to us by God to support His purposes in our school.

Throughout our 37 year history, God has provided for the school's financial needs through the generosity of His people who have given of their time, talents and resources. Our tuition is almost half that of comparable schools. We realize that a higher tuition would limit the availability of Christian education for many in our community. Tuition income accounts for just 84% of our operating income, leaving the remaining 16% needed to educate each child to be funded through other means.

And this is why we need you! Your gift to GCS makes a difference to every student.

You may make a general donation online or an online gift in support of one of our fundraising initiatives:

1. Annual Giving Campaign
2. "Pass It On Project"
2. Boots & Bandana Benefit Auction
4. Legacy Partners for Education
5. Warriors ARISE Alliance

Gifts may also be mailed to GCS, 19. S. Market Street, Staunton, VA 24401 to the attention of the Advancement Office. Grace Christian School is a 501c(3) non-profit organization and all charitable donations are tax deductible. At this time, we are pleased to receive financial gifts in the form of cash, check or credit card, appreciated gifts of stocks, bonds and other securities, gift-in-kind donations, company matching gifts and United Way donations.

If you have any questions, please contact Janet Cleveland in our Advancement Office at or (540) 886-9109.
Company logo
Powered by RenWeb School Management System providers of Donate Online